Saturday, April 23, 2005

Youth Training

Tonight, I had a wonderful meeting at the church. The hymn really touched me.

Dearest Lord, I come;
This is now my pray,
keep me open to You,
May I always love You.

Lord, I love You more today, so much more than yesterday;
Lord, I need You,
Lord I love You.

Now that the choice is mine,
Lord, I still choose You;
Although the paths be not marked,
I’m still trusting You.

And if the way is hard,
If things don’t go my way,
Keep my heart soft to You,
Keep me open to You.

Dearest Lord, I pray,
Lead me every day;
Don’t let things come between,
Keep my eyes fixed on You.

When many years have gone,
And many things have passed,
I will still be for You,
I will still say to You.

Hallelujah! I give my first love to the Lord. I must exercise my Spirit every moment by calling His name.

Matthew 5:8
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."

No comments: