Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A Tiring Day

Today got many activities, starting from 0700, I had morning revival with saints. We have to be seperate. Then I study the "Wasiat Baru" (Bahasa Malaysia Bible) with my serving one. At noon, I went to the meeting hall to have afternoon revival with the brothers.

From 1530 to 1630, I had another study on Wasiat Baru with saints. After that, I went to the meeting hall again for Pray Meeting which started at 1700 to 1800.(Yup, the Pray Meeting for youth in Sarikei is at 1700 every Tuesday.)

Not enough with that, at 1930, I went to the meeting hall again for fellowship among the serving one. Our burden is this coming Friday Bible Lesson(22/4/05). Hallelujah! There were more than 70 saints including the gospel friends. May the Lord gains us all to see Him.

1 Timothy 2:4

"God who desires all men to be saved and to come to the full knowledge of the truth."

God desires all men to be saved and to come to the full knowledge of the truth.

No comments: